Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Stretching too Thin

It's hard not to think about the future. Whether its because my daughter is due to join this world within the next 8 weeks OR because I am at a desk job and I enjoy moving around. (When I'm not pregnant and a waddling puffy penguin)

I miss school, I want to start in the fall of 2018; leaning towards a Medical Assisting degree at the moment, since its at the community college nearby. And I don't foresee Nursing School with a toddler to be something I am willing to take on.

How do people manage to balance working full time, going to school, being a Mother to a new baby, and a wife? I'm already exhausted and it's only my husband and I.

:/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Family

It's nearing the end of October. Our move is in exactly ONE MONTH! In one month I need to pack, clean, sell, organize, prioritize... And...