Friday, August 4, 2017

2 Month Old

Oh-Em-Goodness, I have a 2 month old already! These have been the longest days & nights... And yet they have flown by so quickly. We now have a baby who smiles, babbles, notices colors, sounds, and people, eats like crazy, and has slept through the night nearly every day this week! She is growing so much and I am both incredibly excited and incredibly sad. She's no longer my 5lbs new born but my almost 11lbs (probably more now) baby! It hasn't been all sunshine and rainbows. There have been 3 formula changes, blowouts due to being too big for NB diapers and too small for size 1's, colicky screams like clockwork that start around 4:30 PM - 8 PM, and spitting up all over the place after almost every bottle.
 
But she is growing so quickly and I am in awe of her every day.
 
 
I am not loving my IUD and am having it removed. Bleeding forever, cramping that is becoming painful... Yeah SO done. It also doesn't prevent ovulation... And I would like to not have another baby right now, though it is supposed to thin the uterine lining to prevent implantation. But the bleeding and pain are not worth the 5 year (supposed) protection. I'm going back to the pill, which I know prevents ovulation and will also prevent cysts from returning.
 
As for the Lexa Pro... I do not feel anxious anymore, however, I don't feel like myself anymore. I just feel...Blah. I've also developed dizziness and headaches. Seeing the doctor next Friday. Hoping for some answers. Maybe I need an all natural approach.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Family

It's nearing the end of October. Our move is in exactly ONE MONTH! In one month I need to pack, clean, sell, organize, prioritize... And...