Thursday, April 6, 2017

Because...Science

Like many pregnant women these days I have an app on my phone. This app gives me an idea of what the baby looks like right now, where they should be development wise, keep track of symptoms, etc... They also have a spot called "Community" where you and other Mom's can connect, ask advice from, and vent to. Here is where my favorite phrase comes to play:

"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should."

And this goes for some of the ladies on the site. One in particular caught my attention yesterday.

Title: DRs are Dumb
 
How did I go from being 15 weeks pregnant
before to 28 weeks pregnant now?
I don't trust them!


Comments on this post included:

"That doesn't sound even possible."

"Are you sure?"

And things of that nature. My favorite is listed below, soon after this comment was posted, the entire post was taken down. You'll understand why in a bit.

The best comment in the world:

"I saw you posted in December that you were 15 weeks pregnant with twin girls... You do know that as the weeks and months go by your pregnancy progresses too right?"


And with that I leave you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Family

It's nearing the end of October. Our move is in exactly ONE MONTH! In one month I need to pack, clean, sell, organize, prioritize... And...